Monday, May 6, 2013

Mixtape #1 "The Last Mixtape

Coffee in the morning and wine at sunset time is the sweetest thing in the world. 

But today someone gave me a mixtape! I am 27 years old and now I have a coolest mixtape I've ever had. haha.. And shaped tape!! I will play it loud in my car!

1 minutes when i heard this i didn't stop smiling. Why? Because there WALI BAND song (which is sung by "pengamen" *i hate this band honestly ) after Die Antwoord (south of africa). I don't know exactly how many songs in this mixtape but thank you to put the songs from YYY, Depeche Mode, Shonen Knife, etc (don't know who else is another song, because I'm always easier to forget, but i love all the song! Is it correct that you put some celtic punk song here? )

And cool handmade artwork also. I really appreciate anything that is made ​​from our own hand. Well Dan, you did a great job. I'm really like a lot and still can't stop smiling until now.









No comments: